Your exhibitor participation
Detailed information on participating at COMPOSITES EUROPE 2017
Just tell us your wishes regarding the size and type of stand by using this link and we will be glad to send you a
Application forms COMPOSITES EUROPE
1. Stand rent
- Row stand (1 open side): 234.00 €/sqm
- Corner stand (2 open sides): 255.00 €/sqm
- End of block (3 open sides): 270.00 €/sqm
- Island stand (4 open sides): 287.00 €/sqm
2. Additional costs
- Costs depending on the stand size: Extra lump sum for hall cleaning, hall climate and waste disposal: 32.00 €/sqm
- AUMA contribution (Association of the German Trade Fair Industry): 0.60 €/sqm
- General additional costs (do not depend on size and type of stand)
- Application fee: 75.00 €
- Marketing package basic (mandatory): 880.00 € (catalogue-, internet-, advertising package)
- Marketing package highlight (marketing package basic plus logo online exhibitor profile and trade fair catalogue; invitation function, Qr code): : 1,200.00 € (880,- € + 320,- €)
- Marketing package visibility (marketing package highlight plus logo on the homepage, in floor plans (interactive/online, exhibition guide plans/onsite), in the online exhibitor list): 1,900.00 € (880,- € + 1020,- €)
- Insurance: 330.00 €
Here you will find an overview of the marketing packages.
3. Stand construction
Our partner for stand construction will offer different options for shell scheme. Find more details on the various stand offers.
Of course you can exhibit with other companies on a joint stand and share the costs. Please note that one company has to be registered as a main exhibitor.
The registration of co-exhibitors has to be done by the main exhibitor with an order form.
For each co-exhibitor a fee of 515.00 € will be charged. Each co-exhibitor receives his own catalogue and internet entry. The complete marketing package costs 880.00 €. Also essential for co-exhibitors: the earlier you apply the more you can benefit from the marketing activities, because every co-exhibitor is also listed in the internet.
Lightweight Technologies Forum – Development of new target groups
In the new special area, the Lightweight Technologies Forum, information is presented on the subject of multi material lightweight construction and hybrid solutions. The development of lightweight material systems will go more on individual material groups and be an optimal configuration of different material components.
Combining an exhibition and a presentation forum, the event will serve as the cross-material interface between metal and fibre-reinforced composite technologies in structural components. In several application-focussed modules, experts will present their real-world experiences with issues revolving around material composites in the automotive, aerospace and architecture segments. Also on the agenda will be cross-industry thematic blocks emphasising manufacturing and production technologies such as the joining and combining of different materials.
The special area offers exhibitors the composites as well as other material sectors various forms of participation from the info counter to the own stand. The focus is on knowledge sharing and networking.
Access to the presentation area is free for visitors.
Present yourself together with other companies from your country in one of our national pavilions. The national pavilions are organised by one of our representatives in your country and the organiser will support you in your mother language. Moreover, we offer you a full-service-package which includes all important components of the booth. We take organisation and handling of the stand construction to reduce your organisation and resource effort. So you can take the most possible advantage of your time at COMPOSITES EUROPE.
We offer national pavilions for the following countries:
- India Pavilion
- Italy Pavilion
- USA Pavilion
At COMPOSITES EUROPE companies can participate within a theme pavilion. As well as the national pavilion you can profit from the offered Full-Service-Packages (stand rental incl. stand construction and utilities you find at the sight of the current pavilion).
Thus you have a relatively small effort of organization and you can thoroughly devote to you customer.
2017 there are the following themes and networks within a pavilion:
- Bayern Innovativ - Cluster neue Werkstoffe Pavilion
- Bio-based Pavilion
- Composites Germany Pavilion
- Junge Innovative Pavilion
- Lightweight Technologies Pavilion
The official registration deadline for participation at COMPOSITES EUROPE is the 31th July 2017. If after this date exhibition space is still available, a later registration will be possible.
Note, however, that the most popular stands are always the first to be snapped up. Early registration is also recommended in terms of advertising your stand at the COMPOSITES EUROPE. We can then include you in our communication right from the outset. Maximum numbers of people will then know about your stand at the exhibition and come looking for you.