Participation & Application
Exhibit at COMPOSITES EUROPE!
Here you can find detailed information about participation and application at Composites for Europe 2020 in Stuttgart:
Detailed information on participating at Composites for Europe 2020
Just tell us your wishes regarding the size and type of stand by using this link and we will be glad to send you a
1. Stand rent
- Row stand (1 open side): 248.00 €/sqm
- Corner stand (2 open sides): 271.00 €/sqm
- End of block (3 open sides): 286.00 €/sqm
- Island stand (4 open sides): 303.00 €/sqm
2. Additional costs
- Costs depending on the stand size: Extra lump sum for hall cleaning, hall climate and waste disposal: 34.00 €/sqm
- AUMA contribution (Association of the German Trade Fair Industry): 0.60 €/sqm
- General additional costs (do not depend on size and type of stand)
- Application fee: 79.00 €
- Marketing package basic (mandatory): 925.00 € (catalogue-, internet-, advertising package)
- Marketing package highlight (marketing package basic plus logo online exhibitor profile and trade fair catalogue; invitation function, QR code): : 1,275.00 € (925,- € + 350,- €)
- Marketing package visibility (marketing package highlight plus logo on the homepage, in floor plans (interactive/online, exhibition guide plans/onsite), in the online exhibitor list): 2,099.00 € (925,- € + 1174,- €)
- Insurance: 346.00 €
Here you will find an overview of the marketing packages.
3. Stand construction
Our partner for stand construction will offer different options for shell scheme. Find more details on the various stand offers.
Of course you can exhibit with other companies on a joint stand and share the costs. Please note that one company has to be registered as a main exhibitor.
The registration of co-exhibitors has to be done by the main exhibitor with an order form.
For each co-exhibitor a fee of 606.00 € will be charged. Each co-exhibitor receives his own catalogue and internet entry. The complete marketing package costs 925.00 €. Also essential for co-exhibitors: the earlier you apply the more you can benefit from the marketing activities, because every co-exhibitor is also listed in the internet.
At Composites for Europe companies can participate within a theme area. As well as the national area you can profit from the offered Full-Service-Packages (stand rental incl. stand construction and utilities you find at the sight of the current pavilion).
Thus you have a relatively small effort of organization and you can thoroughly devote to you customer.
2020 there are the following themes and networks within an area:
The official registration deadline for participation at Composites for Europe 2020 is the 17th May 2020. If after this date exhibition space is still available, a later registration will be possible.
Note, however, that the most popular stands are always the first to be snapped up. Early registration is also recommended in terms of advertising your stand at the Composites for Europe. We can then include you in our communication right from the outset. Maximum numbers of people will then know about your stand at the exhibition and come looking for you.
Involve actively in the programme design and be part of it!
You want to have more opportunities to improve the visibility of your exhibition presence? Our Composites for Europe programme modules enable you to find the perfect way for your company!
Seeing - hearing - live experiences: Interactive programme modules put an even bigger focus on your company and improve the closeness to your customers.
Participate in a guided tour as an exhibitor and convince your potential customers directly at your stand by presenting your products and innovations to them. And everything is free of charge for our exhibitors!
Last year approximately 18 visitors participated in a guided tour to receive an overview concerning selected interesting topics and questions about the composites industry.
take the chance and contact our Sales team now!
Through our global Reed network, we are able to personally assist companies locally for their participation in the fair.
Our international agents will be pleased to assist you with your preparations for the fair and are also there for you in Stuttgart.