International Composites Conference
10 - 12 September 2019
For the fives time the International Composites Conference (ICC) takes place during the COMPOSITES EUROPE. Starting this year, the trade fair and conference will be held concurrently in Stuttgart from 10 to 12 September and will move closer thanks to an integrative overall concept.
NEW in 2019
- big Opening Session with market outlook and trends
- in parallel to the trade fair
- three instead of two days
- flexible ticket structure
- interaction at the trade fair
Lectures on the following themes will be presented at the 5th ICC:
- Smart Composites (Bio-Composites + Processing Technologies)
- Applications (Thermoplaste + Thermosets)
- Markets (New Mobility + Building & Construction)
- Future Challenges (Regulations + New Applications)
- Composites Science (R + D Updates + Young Innovators Solutions)
The detailed programme information will be available in May 2019.
Guided by the trade association Composites Germany, organized by Reed Exhibitions Deutschland GmbH.