News of the exhibitors
Creative Composites - the UK’s most advanced composites manufacturer
With over 35 years' experience, Creative Composites is the UK’s most advanced composites manufacturer, at the leading edge of what can be achieved with composites, supplying innovative products for demanding applications through outstanding engineering design, unrivalled manufacturing capability and first class customer service.
Exhibiting at Composites Europe for the first time this year, Creative Composites will be highlighting the company’s competencies, among which are:
- Composite Manufacturing & Design – IS the UK’s most advanced composites manufacturer with an expertly-qualified, experienced and highly-skilled engineering and design team
- State-of-the-art Facilities – OWNS a 100,000 sq ft purpose-built manufacturing facility in UK, complete with the latest compression moulding technology and plant, robotics, 5-axis CNC centres, and world-class painting and top-coating capability
- Product Diversity – PRODUCES composite components for a variety of market sectors and applications, including luxury automotive, rail, mass transit, off-highway and medical
- Project Management - OFFERS customers full engineering support from the start of each project through to production with a flexible, thorough and collaborative approach
- Customer Service – HAS a commitment to first-class client care from project inception through to product delivery with dedicated account management throughout
- Quality Standards – USES the highest quality raw materials, manufacture to the highest quality standards with ISO 9001, 14001 & TS16949 accreditations, and our expert quality team ensure customer quality requirements are met and exceeded
- Research & Development – WORKS to develop advanced composite components using the latest moulding processing techniques and to optimize the inherent advantages of composites for multiple applications
Creative Composites serves global OEMs and blue-chip companies in a diverse range of industries with composite materials which have advantageous properties over traditional metals and plastics and is ideally placed to supply innovative, light-weight, cost-effective solutions to market-leading manufacturers across Europe.
Visit Stand 4/B43_d, part of the UK pavilion, at Composites Europe (Messe Stuttgart, 19-21 September) to find out how Creative Composites can meet your needs.