Following up on your leads couldn’t be easier!
- Scan the QR codes displayed at the exhibition stands or on the products, these QR codes are referenced to exhibitor and product information
- This information is then automatically uploaded to your visitor account and is available in “My Trade Fair”.Optimise your post-show marketing
The exhibitor and product information you collect using the app is integrated into your visitor account so that you can review and manage the data later in “My Trade Fair” in order to evaluate your show visit.
- You will find the service “Simple Collect” in the main menu in our exhibition app. Just tap on “Simple Collect” to take you to the QR code scanner.
- Use the QR code scanner to capture the QR code simply and quickly
- If you are unable to scan the QR code simply type in the 5-digit code which you will find underneath the QR code in order to upload the information to your digital show bag.
After you have successfully scanned the QR code all the information about the product will be displayed on your smartphone or tablet:
- product name
- product description
- product picture
- additional product pictures
- exhibitor details
- PDF attachments
- link to product videos (YouTube or vimeo)
If you are not online with your smartphone or tablet, the product data is loaded once you are back online.
My trade fair
Simply go to “My Trade Fair” to access the information you have scanned. To evaluate your trade visit in the office or at home log into “My Trade Fair” on your smartphone, tablet or computer and you will see the information about the products and companies you have collected.
You will find all the QR codes which were scanned at the exhibition clearly laid out in the product list.
This enables you to view all the information you need in one place.