You want to participate at COMPOSITES EUROPE 2014 in Düsseldorf? Here you find detailed information about the different ways of a participation.
Just tell us your wishes regarding the size and type of stand by using this link and we will be glad to send you aincluding hall plans and cost calculation by e-mail.
Application form COMPOSITES EUROPE 2014 [pdf | 215 kb]
1. Stand rent (up to the 19th of September, 2013)
- Row stand (1 open side): 207.00 €/sqm
- Corner stand (2 open sides): 225.00 €/sqm
- End of block (3 open sides): 238.00 €/sqm
- Island stand (4 open sides): 253.00 €/sqm
2. Stand rent (regular prize)
- Row stand (1 open side): 214.00 €/sqm
- Corner stand (2 open sides): 234.00 €/sqm
- End of block (3 open sides): 248.00 €/sqm
- Island stand (4 open sides): 264.00 €/sqm
3. Additional costs
- Costs depending on the stand size: Extra lump sum for hall cleaning, hall climate and waste disposal: 25.00 €/sqm
- AUMA contribution (Association of the German Trade Fair Industry): 0.60 €/sqm
General additional costs (do not depend on size and type of stand)
- Application fee: 71.00 €
- Marketing package: 845.00 € (catalogue entry, internet entry, advertising: entrance vouchers, stickers, invitation flyers for visitors)
- Insurance: 315.00 €
4. Stand construction
Our partner for stand construction will offer different options for shell scheme.
Of course you can exhibit with other companies on a joint stand and share the costs. Please note that one company has to be registered as a main exhibitor.
The registration of co-exhibitors has to be done by the main exhibitor with an order form.
For each co-exhibitor a fee of 495.00 € will be charged. Each co-exhibitor receives his own catalogue and internet entry. The complete marketing package costs 845.00 €. Also essential for co-exhibitors: the earlier you apply the more you can benefit from the marketing activities, because every co-exhibitor is also listed in the internet.
Present yourself together with other companies from your country in one of our national pavilions. The national pavilions are organised by one of our representatives in your country and the organiser will support you in your mother language. Moreover, we offer you a full-service-package which includes all important components of the booth. We take organisation and handling of the stand construction to reduce your organisation and resource effort. So you can take the most possible advantage of your time at COMPOSITES EUROPE 2014.
We offer national pavilions for the following countries:
- ACMA Pavilion (US Pavilion)
- Italian Pavilion
- Holland Pavilion
- French Pavilion
Once you have registered for the COMPOSITES EUROPE 2014, you will receive from April your log-in for the Online Service Center. Here you find all service information and order forms that you need for your stand construction, catalogue entry and further marketing options.
You exhibit at COMPOSITES EUROPE and would like to present your company to the visitors of ALUMINIUM, too? Then use the chance to book a reference to the show.