To help you with your participation in COMPOSITES EUROPE 2013 we created this checklist with tips concerning the trade fair. This should help you with your planning.
- Identify company targets and expectations for the participation
- Define project manager and team
- Request documents for trade fair
+49 211 90191 325
- Planning budget of trade fair including space, stand construction, staff, marketing, hotel, press etc.
- Check of subsidy possibilities (of the state)
- Request of stand proposal, define stand size and type, book space
- Choose exhibits
- Planning stand (order shell scheme or individual stand construction – choose construction company and design, fotos, decoration, signs, projector, furniture, kitchen etc.)
- Define marketing activities and channels regarding the fair participation (advertisement before, during and after the trade fair: online and at the fairgrounds)
- Send press releases concerning the company or new products before show, for trade fair newspaper, press kits etc.
- Define magazines for placing advertisements and create advertisements
- Promote participation on company website and email signature
- Create entry for show catalogue and website including the product groups
- Check trade fair specials regarding company presentation
- Planning internal and external staff for stand (e.g. book hostesses, translator)
- Define dresscode resp. uniforms and if applicable order uniforms
- Book transport and accommodation
- Order catalogues, flyer, give aways etc.
- Order requirements for your stand (e.g. power, water, communication services, cleaning, catering)
- Order exhibitor badges, admission vouchers to invite clients and if applicable, parking admissions
- Invite clients to the trade fair (send them admission vouchers)
- Organise transport and storage of exhibits
- Prepare briefings for staff (including important information as transport, rules for time during construction, rebooking, evening program, hotel, opening times etc.)
- Train staff if applicable
- Prepare forms for talks at the trade fair
- Wrap-up of the trade fair and analysis
- Post process the clients’ contact details (send offers, information, thanks)