Wihag Composites GmbH & Co. KG
Industrie- und Gewerbegebiet 10
WIHAG Composites, located in Rottenbach / Thuringia (Germany), was founded in 1999. Our Company specialises in the production of sandwich panels manufactured from Polypropylene. The excellent features and simple handling of these sandwich panels make them versatile for a large variety of applications.
With their products, WIHAG Composites create competitive advantages for their customers. Innovative materials combined with new structural solutions support to use these panels in applications were lightweight and high stability are required at the same time.
Thermoplastic sandwich panel MonoPan® is one of the lightest and most robust sandwich panel produced in an industrial manufacturing process. The high resistance of this innovative polypropylene material is achieved through both the core’s honeycomb structure and also the highly solid face sheet reinforced by fibreglass. On both sides there is a high degree of firmness and an impact-resistant panel surface. MonoPan® is unique as the honeycomb core and the face sheet are welded together by applying heat and thus are inseparably connected. This ensures that delamination will not be possible.
MonoPan® can easily be processed and has many uses, due to the impressive versatility of this product. Todays customers from a variety of sectors successfully rely on this panel and by that get hold of the crucial advantages in competition.
- Quantity of presented innovations: 4
- 06020000 Manufacturer of Products > Sandwich Panels
- 06080000 Manufacturer of Products > Continuous plate production
- 07010000 Composite Products > Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastics
- 08010000 Components / Products for Application Industries > Automotive (Cars and Trucks)
- 08070000 Components / Products for Application Industries > Industrial / General Engineering