Flugzeug-Union Süd GmbH
EADS Deutschland GmbH
Rudolf-Diesel Str. 26
089 607 24195
089 607 25362
Flugzeug-Union Süd GmbH (FUS) joins VAP (Vacuum Assisted Process) Network
In the last 40 years FUS has been a high performing and extremely competent supplier of a wide range of vacuum process materials. FUS has recently joined the VAP-Network and is a full subsidiary of EADS, who is the patent holder of the VAP-Technology (Vacuum Assisted Process).
FUS offers a complete range of VAP-certified vacuum process materials and components. This results in an increase in process reliability for the user enabling him to make full use of the advantages of the VAP process.
FUS services also include:
Industrial Logistics (procurement and just-in-time delivery of certified standard parts and specific components for the aircraft industry, i.e. for EADS assembly lines). Spare Parts for civil and military aircraft. Specialized Packaging and Preservation (packaging and preservation in accordance with customer's requirements or industrial/military specifications – MIL, TL, VG - at our state-of-the-art packaging facility or at customer's plant. Manufacture and Sale of plastic blast media Dry Strip.´
Flugzeug-Union Süd GmbH (FUS) is located in Ottobrunn-Riemerling near Munich in close proximity to EADS GmbH.
The VAP-Technology will be showcased at the FUS stand at the Composites Europe 2012 Trade Fair in Düsseldorf, Hall 8b, Stand F18. www.fus.de
- Quantity of presented innovations: 4
- 05120100 Machines, Equipment, Consumable Materials > Consumables > Vacuum Bagging etc.
- 05120200 Machines, Equipment, Consumable Materials > Consumables > Mould Release Agents
- 05120300 Machines, Equipment, Consumable Materials > Consumables > Safety Products
- 05120400 Machines, Equipment, Consumable Materials > Consumables > Adhesives
- 05120500 Machines, Equipment, Consumable Materials > Consumables > Other Consumable Materials