Formax UK Ltd
LE19 2FZ Narborough,
United Kingdom, Aberconwy & Colwyn
FORMAX is a leading global manufacturer of composite reinforcements, specialising in the production of lightweight carbon fibre multiaxials, glass and aramid fibres. Through continuous investment in research, development and new technology, FORMAX manufactures reinforcement products that are stronger, lighter and more cost effective. The company’s key markets include Wind Energy, Marine, Sports, Automotive and Industrial Products. In addition to these sectors, FORMAX excels in designing and delivering optimised products and bespoke material solutions in many end-use applications. FORMAX supplies customers in Australasia, the Middle East, the USA, South America and throughout Europe. All manufacturing processes adhere to stringent ISO 9001 standards and the company’s full range of carbon multiaxials have recently achieved a DNV qualification.
- Quantity of presented innovations: .
- 02010100 Fibres, Fibre Products, Intermediate and Semi-finished Products > Reinforcements / Fibres > Glass Fibres
- 02020000 Fibres, Fibre Products, Intermediate and Semi-finished Products > Chopped Fibres, Long Fibres
- 02040100 Fibres, Fibre Products, Intermediate and Semi-finished Products > Textiles (planar) > Fabrics
- 08010000 Components / Products for Application Industries > Automotive (Cars and Trucks)