Quadrant Plastic Composites AG
0041 62 885 81 50
0041 62 885 83 62
About Quadrant Plastic Composites
Quadrant Plastic Composites is the world’s leading manufacturer of glass mat thermoplastic (GMT) composites. The semi-finished sheet form is processed into sophisticated components, for the automotive building & construction and other industries, using large-volume pressing processes; these components satisfy the highest safety standards, as well as featuring low weight compared to materials such as metal.
Learn more about Quadrant Plastic Composites at www.quadrantplastics.com
About the Quadrant group
Quadrant is a leading global manufacturer of high-performance thermoplastic materials in the form of semi-finished products and finished parts with locations in 19 countries and more than 2 000 employees. Its specialty engineering thermoplastics and composites are superior in performance to metals and other materials and are used in a growing number of applications, primarily in the capital goods industry. Together with leaders in a wide range of customer markets, Quadrant is continuously developing new areas of application. With its strategic partner, Mitsubishi Plastics, Quadrant is well prepared to expand its market leadership position in the future.
- Quantity of presented innovations: keine
- 02070201 Fibres, Fibre Products, Intermediate and Semi-finished Products > Moulding Compounds > GMT
- 02070202 Fibres, Fibre Products, Intermediate and Semi-finished Products > Moulding Compounds > LFT
- 06020000 Manufacturer of Products > Sandwich Panels
- 08010000 Components / Products for Application Industries > Automotive (Cars and Trucks)
- 08020000 Components / Products for Application Industries > Building / Construction