ADDCOMP HOLLAND BV
Rudolf Dieselstraat 8
7442 DB Nijverdal,
+31 548 620403
+31 548 620369
Addcomp Holland B.V.
Addcomp is a leading, independent producer and developer of unique polymer additive solutions for producers of:
• wood-plastic composites
• glass fiber and carbon reinforced composites
• injection- and blow-molded plastics
• compounds and polymers
The customer basis of Addcomp is worldwide and is active in almost all polymer end-uses, such as Automotive, Packaging, Geotextiles and Agriculture.
Addcomp supplies its polymer additive solutions as master batch, powder, compacts (100% additives) or skin-encapsulated-granules.
Addcomp is specialized in:
• Formulation development and optimization
· Feeding difficult ingredient like liquids, low melting and sticky materials
• high additive filling (>60%)
• excellent dispersion
• multi additives master batches (combi’s)
• tailor made solutions
Addcomp also produces functionalized maleic anhydrite (MA-g) grafted polyolefins, which can be used as coupling agent for wood-plastic composites, glass, carbon or natural fibre reinforced composites and as compatibilizer between (i.e. Tie layer) different polymers.
Addcomp’s products distinguish themselves by their high and consistent quality, which is achieved by means of:
• Narrow product tolerances
• Full process- and product traceability
• In-house lab facilities
The quality management system of Addcomp is certified according ISO/TS 16949.
- Quantity of presented innovations: 0