Airborne Composites B.V.
Laan van Ypenburg 70
2497 GB Den Haag,
+31 70 3017400
+31 70 3017401
Airborne Composites is a design & build company that excels in areas where new combinations of technology and new applications are required.
In addition building on technology and experience present today, Airborne Composites facilitates her customers with quality engineering and manufacturing of products.
Airborne Composites as a company focuses on two main Markets: the Marine industry, and the Aerospace Industry. Airborne Composites is supported by the Airborne Technology Centre in order to streamline all (new) technology that is used.
Technologies range from manual and robotized prepreg handling , resin injection technologies and thermoplastic composite winding technology.
The applications made by Airborne Composites range from aircraft structures, astronomy antenna structures, satellite solar substrate panels , heavy duty marine applications to ship composite propeller blades and Tidal energy composite blades.
- Quantity of presented innovations: .
- 03010000 Manufacturers using > Autoclave
- 06020000 Manufacturer of Products > Sandwich Panels
- 07020000 Composite Products > Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastics
- 08060000 Components / Products for Application Industries > Aircraft / Aerospace
- 08110000 Components / Products for Application Industries > Marine / Shipbuilding