Belgium, West Flanders
0032 56 43 00 92
0032 56 42 42 34
BASALTEX is a business unit of Flocart NV. The BASALTEX product line is offering : basalt roving, chopped & milled fibers, heat insulating needle felts, fire blocking fabrics & tapes, dry woven fabrics and non crimp fabrics for composites applications. The good mechanical properties of BCF (strength & rigidity), the easy wetting of the filament surface, the recyclability, ... together with the unique fire and heat resistance, basalt fibers can offer solutions in a broad range of applications. BASALTEX is developing and offering prepreg fabrics with both thermoset and thermoplastic resins. Having many years of experience, BASALTEX is able to offer high quality woven fabrics with the right stability and impregnation properties for all types of composites applications.
In our collaboration with MTEKnoglogy Automtive Ltd.,we have just finished the development of a range of high strength and fire resistant composite parts for automotive and construction industry.
- Quantity of presented innovations: 10
- 02010400 Fibres, Fibre Products, Intermediate and Semi-finished Products > Reinforcements / Fibres > Natural Fibres
- 06010000 Manufacturer of Products > Panels
- 08010000 Components / Products for Application Industries > Automotive (Cars and Trucks)
- 08020000 Components / Products for Application Industries > Building / Construction
- 08040000 Components / Products for Application Industries > Rail / Buses / Mass Transportation