Bond Laminates GmbH
Am Patbergschen Dorn 11
Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia
0296 196 6280
0296 196 628500
Bond-Laminates develops and manufactures endless fibre reinforced thermoplastic composites (advanced composites) which are used as light weight construction material in miscellaneous branches.
Reinforcement fibres such as glass, carbon and aramid are used. Bond-Laminates applies thermoplastic polymers like PP, PA, TPU, etc. as matrices for its TEPEX® materials.
In addition to typical composite properties like stiffness, rigidity and lightness, TEPEX® can be formed within short cycle times, is able to be processed very easily, can be recycled and is able to be stored unlimitedly.
For more information please visit our web page www.bond-laminates.com
- Quantity of presented innovations: --
- 02040100 Fibres, Fibre Products, Intermediate and Semi-finished Products > Textiles (planar) > Fabrics
- 06010000 Manufacturer of Products > Panels
- 06080000 Manufacturer of Products > Continuous plate production
- 07010000 Composite Products > Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastics
- 07020000 Composite Products > Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastics
- 07030000 Composite Products > Aramid Fibre Reinforced Plastics