8 bis avenue de la Gare
+33 (0)4 74 73 28 83
+33 (0)4 74 73 99 64
Compose is an integrator of complete turnkey solutions for composites and plastic parts.
Compose has four main activities:
- Part Design & Industrialization
- Design and manufacturing of innovative metal tools/moulds up to 60 metres long and 135 tons (RTM, Infusion, PEEK Hot Forming, Lay-Up, SMC, injection, overmoulding…)
- Turnkey production equipment for RTM, Infusion, Hot Forming, Injection, SMC
- Shopfloor to test tools and mould the first parts for RTM, infusion, hot forming, injection, SMC
Incorporated in 1967, Compose employs 85 highly skilled people with a technical centren of 9 designers working on Catia V5 and Topsolid
The production department is organized in 3x8 shifts who work 6 days a week. The mould shopfloor has 37 high-performance machines including 7 HSM’s.
Compose has two sites:
- In Bellignat – France: sqm 7000 (headquarters, design, metal tool shopfloor, testing shopfloor and R&I department)
- In Nantes – France: in Technocampus /EMC2 (R&I office)
Compose is certified:
- ISO 9001:2008 (quality)
- EN 9100 (aerospace)
- AQAP 2110 Ed 3 (defense)
We supply many industries:
- industrial equipments
- sports & leisure...
To be at the leading-edge of the technology, Compose invests 10% of its turnover in Research & Innovation and has 3 engineers running its R&I department. We are member of competitiveness clusters.
We are involved in many collaborative and private R&I projects
- 3 patents
- Co-recipient of the JEC Innovation Award 2011 – Aeronautic Category
- ironjaw®, an auxiliary clamping system
- Plug & Play RTM tool
- Quantity of presented innovations: 2
- 05041300 Machines, Equipment, Consumable Materials > Machines for Manufacture of Composites > RTM (Resin Transfer Moulding)
- 05070100 Machines, Equipment, Consumable Materials > Tool and Mould Making > Closed Impregnation Moulds
- 05070200 Machines, Equipment, Consumable Materials > Tool and Mould Making > One-piece Tool Moulds
- 05070300 Machines, Equipment, Consumable Materials > Tool and Mould Making > Mandrels
- 05070700 Machines, Equipment, Consumable Materials > Tool and Mould Making > Metal Tools