Brünner Straße 241-243
GHI-Park Halle H01
2201 Gerasdorf b. Wien,
Austria, Lower Austria
+43 (0)2246 - 50 70 9
+43 (0)2246 - 50 70 9 11
The Vienna-based company COMPACFOAM was founded by the two managing partners Florian Nowy and Alois Zorn in 2005. By then they had been granted the international patent for developing the production technique of an entirely new and high-pressure resistant plastic foam on an EPS – polystyrene basis.
The original idea was to create a high-pressure resistant thermal insulation material to avoid cold bridges in facade engineering. Yet, the new technical properties of the product opened up a whole series of additional business opportunities in the fields of industry and construction.
Today, COMPACFOAM is a healthy and rapidly growing medium-sized company with exports accounting for 80%. All development and production takes place in Austria.
Apart from continuous research we focus on day-to-day quality control, production control and product safety. Our company-owned laboratories and testing facilities allow us to quickly and effectively provide the customer with support in new or difficult fields of application.
We see ourselves as reliable partners from product development through to the everyday use of it. A team of graduated engineers gladly helps you measure and mechanically calculate possible areas of use.
- Quantity of presented innovations: 1
- 01050100 Raw Materials > Core Materials > Foam structure
- 08010000 Components / Products for Application Industries > Automotive (Cars and Trucks)
- 08020000 Components / Products for Application Industries > Building / Construction
- 08030000 Components / Products for Application Industries > Civil Engineering / Infrastructure