Airtech Europe Sarl
00352 58 22 82
00352 58 49 35
Established in Luxembourg since 1991, Airtech Europe Sarl is a manufacturer and supplier of vacuum bagging and composite tooling materials serving the composite, bonding and tooling industry. Airtech Europe product range includes all materials required for the manufacture of composite tools and parts using the following vacuum bag techniques: wet lay-up, autoclave curing and resin infusion processes. With its own production capabilities Airtech Europe Sarl develops continuously new products and services for cost reduction achievement.
Airtech Europe Sarl is an ISO 9001:2008 and EN/ AS 9100 registered company.
Competencies of the company
1) Development and quality assurance for vacuum bagging products and composite tooling materials required in the aircraft, aerospace, automotive, racing, wind power and general composites industries.
2) Provider of high-value engineering services and custom products helping the customers to Reduce Touch Labour costs significantly and allow faster production cycle times.
3) Technical support for the correct application of our products and facility training courses for resin infusion processing , Prepreg / Autoclave processing and composite tooling
- Quantity of presented innovations: 3
- 01010100 Raw Materials > Chemicals > Resins
- 02010100 Fibres, Fibre Products, Intermediate and Semi-finished Products > Reinforcements / Fibres > Glass Fibres
- 02010200 Fibres, Fibre Products, Intermediate and Semi-finished Products > Reinforcements / Fibres > Carbon Fibres
- 05120100 Machines, Equipment, Consumable Materials > Consumables > Vacuum Bagging etc.
- 05120200 Machines, Equipment, Consumable Materials > Consumables > Mould Release Agents